Our location is Baku Azerbaijan
Number of facilities outside in Baku
Number of employees
Number of vehicles in use
Our Vision and Mission
Vision – We strive to anticipate the technological needs of our clients and provide leadership to create innovative and cost-effective solutions.
Mission - Be recognised for fast, agile and efficient delivery of exclusive services. Continue to be a centre of excellence for design and solutions implementation. To create an excellent place to work and self-development
- Transparent cost assessment
- Professional project management
- Sustainable and reliable partner, fully operating in accordance with the local legislation
- Long term strategy oriented partner
- Professional support from property contract management team
- High quality work performance
- High standard technical solutions – in house Professional Team of Transmission and Radio planning
- Flexible approach for non standard solutions
- HSE performance is one of the main core values of the company and is managed as an integral part of our business.
Competency and Size, Strength and Capability
Our in-house competence extends from the design phase (planning and design) through to building (construction, installation and commissioning) and operating (operations and maintenance) your communications solutions. NetFrame has excellent relationships with equipment suppliers, but we are independent, giving us greater flexibility and agility to meet your project needs.
Size, Strength and Capability
NetFrame has the resources, partnerships and infrastructure to design and deploy challenging, complicated and critical networks. Our strength is in our people. Today, NetFrame employs numerous engineers (specializing in structural and network design, telecommunications systems), field technicians and network operations specialists.
- International knowledge and experience in telecommunications
- Local technological market knowledge
- We perform according to the client’s standards
- Ability to meet deadlines
- We provide quality
- Experienced local staff
- Team is native to the radio planning expertise on all the three Global Telecom vendors
- In House warehouse management (logistics operations, over 12,000 m2 under companies management)
- In house acceptance team
- FM operations knowledge
- - Remain open to applicants from different backgrounds.
- - Attract talented people from around the world.
- - Construct diverse, motivating career paths.
- - Offer attractive, fair compensation and working conditions.
(+994 12) 310 03 03 firstname.lastname@example.org